Current roles we are advertising
The following roles are those we are currently working to fill, and are open for new candidates.
If they are of possible interest to you please download fuller information. We are happy to discuss these roles informally at any time, though please note the closing dates.
Even when no open vacancies are shown we are pleased to hear from candidates who might be interested in a future role in an association, professional body or other membership organisation. We are often working on roles which are not being advertised. Please email us your CV with a covering note about the type of role you seek. We will keep all your details confidential and never pass them on to an employer without your explicit permission.
Association Manager – ASL
£39-5oK plus bonus and benefits Flexible location
Exciting opportunity to run several niche trade associations
Due to a planned retirement, a position has arisen for a Client Manager to be the client lead for a number of niche trade bodies – spanning a wide range of industry and business interests. The role will involve working with the voluntary leadership of each client to plan and deliver a programme of meetings, conferences, member services and issue management. The role will offer privileged access and insight into a wide range of sectors.
Administrative support will be provided for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities will be
- Being the designated client lead and exceeding client expectations.
- Providing guidance and ideas to clients in setting programmes.
- Organising and attending client meetings and events.
- Ensuring appropriate and prompt responses to client association members and other contacts.
- Setting ASL internal goals and budgets – and promoting their delivery.
- Contributing to the development of ASL to promote its position in the association management market.
Candidates will have
- Ability to manage the administration and conduct of meetings and events.
- Confidence to proactively engage with senior management in client member companies.
- Flexible approach to challenges and problem solving.
- Availability to travel for engagements in the UK and Europe.
- Keen appreciation of time management
- Enthusiasm – and the ability to convey it
- Experience of working within a committee/consensus environment.
- Knowledge of government and EU institutions.
- Understanding of engineering/technical-related issues.
Involvement with business organisations will be an advantage
For further information click here: Association Manager – candidate info
For an informal discussion talk to Niall Campbell (07795 564187) or email him: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Monday 23rd April